Iravatham Mahadevan’s Speech: Authorized Version, spoken version, tapped version and my version


Iravatham Mahadevan’s Speech: Authorized Version, spoken version,  tapped version and my version

Vedaprakash

vedamvedaprakash@yahoo.com

Iravatham Mahadevan at last gathered courage to circulate his “authorized version” of his speech (on 08-7-2009) to selective friends with the following bracketed note of warning on 12-07-2009:

(This is the authorized version circulated by Iravatham Mahadevan from his notes which formed the basis for his lecture which was extempore. Hence, the actual sentences may be different between the notes and the talk which has been recorded on tape. But the contents are the same. The opening and closing invocations in Sanskrit have also been omitted.)

Iravatham Mahadevan

Iravatham Mahadevan

Authorised version of Iravatham Mahadevan’s speech[1]: Of course, his authorized version is as follows:

Atithi devo bhava

(A summary of the introductory talk by Iravatham Mahadevan

At The Department of Sanskrit, University of Madras

On July 8, 2009)

Respected Prof Witzel, Respected Prof Dash, ladies and gentlemen,

I am happy to welcome in our midst, Prof.Michael Witzel, Wales Prof. of Sanskrit, Dept. of Sanskrit and Indian Studies, Harvard University, USA. It is hardly necessary for me to introduce him to this audience of Sanskrit scholars[2]. Dr.Witzel is an eminent scholar in Sanskrit and has specialized in studies relating to the Rig Veda. The subject of his talk this morning is “Origin and development of Language in South Asia: Phylogeny vs. Epigenetics”. I am not a scholar in Indo-Aryan linguistics; my field is Indian Epigraphy. What I understand from the title of the lecture is that the two key words there are related to the Sanskrit root jan ‘to be born, produced’. I shall leave the rest to Prof.Witzel to explain.

I shall however utilize this opportunity[3] to add a few words on the happenings at Prof.Witzel’s lecture in another forum in this city. Some misguided elements[4] had planned to disturb the meeting[5]. But, due to the security precautions[6], the meeting went on peacefully, though some people stood on the main road outside distributing hand bills. What was the problem? These people have differences of opinion on some academic matters. Is that a sufficient reason to show disrespect[7] to a distinguished scholar in Sanskrit visiting institutions of Sanskrit learning to deliver academic lectures? Our culture is Atithi devo bhava ‘respect the guest like god’.

The Indian culture is based on tolerance and equal respect for all religions. The Vedic saying is ekam sat viprah bahudha vadanti , ‘truth is one[8], the learned describe it in many ways’.

It is well known that I have serious differences of view with Prof.Witzel relating to the Indus Script. He thinks that the Indus Script is not writing at all. I am convinced it is a system of writing encoding an early form of Dravidian. So, what do I do? Do I take a gun and shoot him down? No! I take my pen and write a refutation of what he has written. That is the only way for academic scholars to react[9].

I claim that the Hindu doctrine of sarva dharma sama bhava is superior to the western concept of secularism. In the West, there was conflict between the state and the church. The church was separated from the state. And thereafter the western democracies have accorded full freedom of speech and freedom of religion to all their citizens. In India, the development of equal respect for all religions is much older. The Buddha rejected the authority of the Vedas and preached agnosticism. The Mahavira denied the existence of God. The religions founded by both of them have flourished in our pluralistic society.

In South India, Sankara preached Advaita, Ramanuja preached a qualified form called Visishtadvaita, while Madhwa was for Dvaita. Each of these great acharyas wrote their own bashyas and went about the country freely propagating their philosophies. After Islam came to India, there have been prophets like Guru Nanak Deva and Kabir synthesizing the best of both religions.

As I mentioned, India is a pluralistic society with many languages and many religions. Our Constitution guarantees freedom of speech, freedom of religion and equal treatment for all before law. I proclaim from this dais that those who show disrespect to other religions, other points of view are un-Indian and un-Hindu. By their misguided action, these people do disservice to the tolerant, secular and pluralistic traditions of this great country. Let me assure our honoured guest[10] that such fanatic elements[11] constitute a small lunatic fringe of our society. The heart of India is sound.

Let me conclude this short talk with the words of wisdom uttered by Asoka, the greatest and noblest ruler in our long history. He engraved the following message. I call upon the Sanskrit scholars assembled here to read the edict in the original Prakrit[12], memorize it in your hearts and internalise the message and follow it in your lives.

Asoka’s  XII rock edict (Girnar version): Extracts

“Neither praising one’s own sect, nor blaming other sects should take place on improper occasions. But other sects ought to be duly honoured in every case. For, whosoever praises his own sect, or blames other sects, – all these out of devotion to one’s own sect, with a view of glorifying his own sect – if he is acting thus, he rather injures his own sect very severely. Therefore, CONCORD (sama vayo) alone is meritorious, that they should both hear and obey each others morals.”

I consider this rock edict of Asoka proclaimed 2300 years ago as the original Constitution of India which is still relevant. Let us follow it in word and spirit. Let us fight with all our might all forms of fanaticism, intolerance and bigotry by any section of the society, bringing disgrace to the hoary secular traditions of our country.

(This is the authorized version circulated by Iravatham Mahadevan from his notes which formed the basis for his lecture which was extempore. Hence, the actual sentences may be different between the notes and the talk which has been recorded on tape. But the contents are the same. The opening and closing invocations in Sanskrit have also been omitted[13].)

Taped version available with Sanskrit department: Now, it is clear that the tape has been the main evidence for the entire proceedings[14]. Its copies should be made available to the researchers and others. Prof Dass should take immediate action to take copies and present or he can convert into an audio file and send to others by e-mail, so that it could be downloaded and used. I request the learned readers to read my note at the end of “The Second Conference of Michael Witzel at Madras University”. For convenience, it is reproduced as follows:

Note: This has been prepared based on the notes noted down during the meeting. There are some points to be clarified. And therefore, certain points may be added or amended accordingly later. Here, the entire proceedings have been taped and the tape would give more details. Therefore, anybody wants to check up the proceedings, they could verify from the tape available with the Sanskrit Department, Madras University. Unfortunately, the proceedings were not videographed [also in Sanskrit college], as otherwise, it could have been an evidence to prove the capabilities of Prof Witzel.

Thus, I have clearly mentioned that, “Here, the entire proceedings have been taped and the tape would give more details. Therefore, anybody wants to check up the proceedings, they could verify from the tape available with the Sanskrit Department, Madras University.”

Therefore, I do not know as to whether IM has read my version to present his version to register his stand to denigrate Indians /Hindus. But, the style, manner and the “edited version” prove so.

IM’s handwritten version and spoken version: It is not known as to why IM should make a great fuss about his speech, when we are actually concerned about the Witzel’s “conferences” and his inability to answer the questions raised by K. V. Ramakrishna Rao. Let us analyse his “warning” issued just like “statutory warnings appearing on liquor, cigarette etc”:

  • This is the authorized version circulated by Iravatham Mahadevan from his notes which formed the basis for his lecture which was extempore.

As IM claims it is not at all an extempore speech, as he was having a written speech and he read it and the 15 or so audience was witness.

  • Hence, the actual sentences may be different between the notes and the talk which has been recorded on tape.

If learned scholars have guts, they need not worry about what they speak as extempore, reading from notes, AV forming his own notes etc. Obviously and evidently IM is afraid of the tap, as it contains the proof that Witzel has been questioned fundamentally by K. V. Ramakrishna Rao and Witzel could not answer. In fact, he accepted confessing that there are no archaeological evidences for his hypothesis. Therefore, the University of Madras should bring out the contents of tape or give a copy to others – say Dr S. Kalyanaraman, as otherwise, I am afraid that the tape might be tampered oor even disappear or they can simply say, the recorder did not record.

  • But the contents are the same.

Having edited and circulated such “edited version”, there is no need to say that “this” is same as “that”!

  • The opening and closing invocations in Sanskrit have also been omitted

Obviously, he was afraid of the slokas or its meaning or he is afraid that Witzel’s friends Steve Farmer et al would dub him as “Hindutvawadi”, “Right-wing activist” etc.

Let the Madras University proceedings be published: The concerned scholars, pundits and others should take immediate action to publish the contents of the tap that contains the proceedings of Witzel’s “conference” held at the auditorium of Marina Campus, organized by Sanskrit department of Madras University on 08-07-2009 held from 11 am to 1.30 pm. It would a record for Indians to expose how the western scholars or vested Indian scholars aid and abet each other and subvert Indian ethos. As the police (plain-clothed one inside) and uniformed outside were also there, there is no meaning in withholding the facts and circulating the AVs.

The “Hindutwa group” should take action: IM has recorded it clearly, as follows using such strong and impolite expressions against some “demonstrators” “misguided elements”, “fanatic elements”, Lunatic fringe of our society” etc. Really, I am surorised as to how In missed the second and third expressioins, though I was carefully noting down his speech.

  • “Some misguided elements had planned to disturb the meeting. But, due to the security precautions, the meeting went on peacefully, though some people stood on the main road outside distributing hand bills”.
  • By their misguided action, these people do disservice to the tolerant, secular and pluralistic traditions of this great country.
  • By their misguided action, these people do disservice to the tolerant, secular and pluralistic traditions of this great country. Let me assure our honoured guest that such fanatic elements constitute a small lunatic fringe of our society. The heart of India is sound.

This has been clearly directed on Ms Radharajan, Haran and Sadanjan and I have mentioned in my version also. In fact, the olice Officer at the gate was seen telling, “Did that IAS officer not know that would hurt the feelings of people?” (Obviously referring to Witzel’s assertion that the horned god depicted in IVC seal and the Gundestrup Cauldron were not Shiva, but some other deity). It is unfortunate that the so-called Hindus, still act and behave like this. When Iravatham Mahadevan like esteemed, elite and venerated scholars and Pundits act against Hindus like this, definitel Witzel like Wales Sanskrit of Professor at Harvar would go on blaspheme Hindu religion and Gods subtly, covertly here.

Michael Witzel

Michael Witzel

K. V. Ramakrishna Rao

K. V. Ramakrishna Rao

Swami Vivekananda exposed Gutav Oppert[15]: Gustav Solomon Oppert[16] (1836-1908) was a German teaching Sanskrit and Comparative linguistics at the Presidency College for 21 years.  He was born in Hamburg, Germany operating with the missionaries. Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902) was to attend the Paris Conference[17] in 1900. First day, Swamiji could not attend, as he was not feeling well, but on the second day, when he entered the Conference Hall, Gustav Oppert was presenting his paper on the origin of Salagrama worship relating to Phallic worship. After his presentation, Swamiji stood up and asked volley of questions and then clarified reciting slokas from Athava Veda and the scholars there dumfounded. Now similar type of situation has been happening.

Witzel has also been a German, a “Wales Sanskrit Professor” at “Harvard University”, conducting “conferences” in India, lecturing on Rigveda and IVC, origin of languages, telling that Sanskri is not so old as compared to the Dravidian and Munda languages. In fact, the language families are related to “phylum”.  Here, I draw attention of the scholars to the origin of “phylum” as pointed out earlier[18]:

From the different connotation of Phul / pul, and its combination, it is known that phylum is the race, class, division, family originating from a particular phallic or phullon or combination thereof[19]. Phuletes = tribes-manPhullon = leaf, female sexual organ

Phulon, = race,

phule = tribe

pule = gate

puloros = gate keeper

phusallis = bladder

phallic = male sexual organ

Are the words phul / pul or its equivalents are available in Sanskrit?

I request scholars to clarify.

Vedaprakash

14-07-2009


[1] IM has not sent any copy to me. However, as it is available in the internet and it is circulated to others, I also got a copy and I am using this, as received.

[2] However, his sojourns were kept secretive and even such “conferences” were conducted with security as confessed by the hon’ble speaker!

Vedaprakash, The Third Conference of Michael Witzel at Pondicherrry, for details, see at:

https://ontogenyphylogenyepigenetcs.wordpress.com/2009/07/11/the-third-conference-of-michael-witzel-at-pondicherry/

[3] It is unfortunate to understand that he has utilized every opportunity to deceive Indians / Hindus completely misusing his status and instigating others of Sanskrit College, Sanskrit Department, Madras University, Indus Research Centre, Roja Muthaish Library, International Institute for the Ancient Civilizations, and others for his Hindu-baiting and colluding and collaborating with Witzel & Co.

[4] See his audacity of talking about others, when he himself in a disgrace status of colluding with Witzel for non-academic activities. They should come out and challenge. In fact, when Hindus get such opportunity, it is right time to use and expose such anti-Hindu forces.

[5] See these gullible, meek, mild, innocent and incapable Hindus could plan only with “handbills”, whereas, the organizers could use such infra-structure of Sri Chanbdrasekhara Auditoruim of Sanskrit College, full AC auditorium to host just 15 with mufti police, cars plying for Witzel & Co., here and there, giving hefty “TA and DA in lalhs” in covers and above the anti-Hindu to talk about Rigveda to the Sanskrit Pundits.

[6] It is disgrace for IM, as with such brutal influence as an ex-IAS officer to use police force to contain academic proceedings. In fact, you tried to control the inside proceedings also preventing audience ask questions and later allowing one person, but evading Witzel not to answer. The same thing happened in front of IM.

Vedaprakash, The First Conference of Michael Witzel of Havard University, for details, see at:

https://ontogenyphylogenyepigenetcs.wordpress.com/2009/07/11/the-first-conference-of-micheal-witzel-of-harvard-university/

[7] IM : You have only disrespected the real Sanskrit Pundits of India and Madras, Tamilnadu by allowing Wizel and not allowing him to answer has been the highest disrespect shown to the decorum of research, conference and debate.

[8] But what Witzel is propounding is untruth, and your are supporting such untrue elements calling our people as “misguided elements”, “fanatic elements”, “lunatic fringe of our society” etc.

[9] But you have not cared for any academic type of proceedings. You have not given the full-text of the speaker, you controlled the proceedings and prevented not to respond to the questions raised. Therefore, still, it is your duty to get the papers and circulate, as your are circulating your authorized version of your speech.

[10] But you have not responded reciprocally to the Indian audience.

[11] These expressions have been very strong in deed.

[12] Here, I am surprised to note this urge, as to point out that the Sanskriit Pundits should learn Pali lanuage or they do not read and understand Pali language or the Pali language has been totally different from  Sanskrit or the Sanskrit knowing Pundits  could read and understand?………..

[13] This also secularism, MR IM? Wjhen MW was explaining “Father Heaven”, “African Eve” etc., was it secularism or communalism?

[14] Vedaprakash, The Second Conference of Michael Witzel at Madras University, for details, see at:

https://ontogenyphylogenyepigenetcs.wordpress.com/the-second-conference-of-michael-witzel-at-madras-university/

[15] Based on a paper presented by K. V. Ramakrishna Rao,  Gutav Oppert and Swami Vivekananda  – An Historical Encounter at the Paris Congreess of History of Religions, a paper presented at the Rajapalayam Session of SIHC.

[16] He had collaborated with Caldwell etc., in propounding the “Dravidian” race and linguistic hypotheses and theories.

[17] Jean Revilee (Ed.), Actes du Premier Congr’es International d’Histoire des Religions, (Proceedings of the First Congress of History of Religions, Part.1, Senaces generales, Part.2: seanas des sections, 3 fasc)  2 vols, Ernest Leroux, Paris, Part.1: 1901 and Part.2:1992.

[18] Vedaprakash, Ontogeny, Phylogeny and epigeny or the revival of Race, Racism and Racialism, for full details see at:

https://ontogenyphylogenyepigenetcs.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/ontogeny-phylogeny-and-epigeny-or-the-revival-of-race-racism-and-racialism/

[19] Having understood this meaning, perhaps, the westerners may not criticize the so-called “phallic-worship”!

Tags: ,

13 Responses to “Iravatham Mahadevan’s Speech: Authorized Version, spoken version, tapped version and my version”

  1. vedaprakash Says:

    On Jul 17, 2009, at 8:39 PM, Vedaprakash Vedaprakash wrote:

    The facts about the tape: Witzel Conference

    I would like to point out the following facts:

    In my write-up, “The Second Conference of Michael Witzel at Madras University”, at the end in the “Note”, I mentioned as follows:

    Note: This has been prepared based on the notes noted down during the meeting. There are some points to be clarified. And therefore, certain points may be added or amended accordingly later. Here, the entire proceedings have been taped and the tape would give more details. Therefore, anybody wants to check up the proceedings, they could verify from the tape available with the Sanskrit Department, MadrasUniversity. Unfortunately, the proceedings were not videographed [also in Sanskrit college], as otherwise, it could have been an evidence to prove the capabilities of Prof Witzel.

    Iravatham Mahadevan’s note at the end of his speech [Atithi devo bhava (A summary of the introductory talk by Iravatham Mahadevan, At The Department of Sanskrit, University of Madras, On July 8, 2009)], circulated as “authorized version” given within brackets:

    “(This is the authorized version circulated by Iravatham Mahadevan from his notes which formed the basis for his lecture which was extempore. Hence, the actual sentences may be different between the notes and the talk which has been recorded on tape. But the contents are the same. The opening and closing invocations in Sanskrit have also been omitted.)”

    What I already requested:

    Taped version available with Sanskrit department: Now, it is clear that the tape has been the main evidence for the entire proceedings. Its copies should be made available to the researchers and others. Prof Dass should take immediate action to take copies and present or he can convert into an audio file and send to others by e-mail, so that it could be downloaded and used. I request the learned readers to read my note at the end of “The Second Conference of Michael Witzel at Madras University”. For convenience, it is reproduced as follows:

    What I anticipated:

    Ø Hence, the actual sentences may be different between the notes and the talk which has been recorded on tape.
    If learned scholars have guts, they need not worry about what they speak as extempore, reading from notes, AV forming his own notes etc. Obviously and evidently IM is afraid of the tap, as it contains the proof that Witzel has been questioned fundamentally by K. V. Ramakrishna Rao and Witzel could not answer. In fact, he accepted confessing that there are no archaeological evidences for his hypothesis. Therefore, the University of Madras should bring out the contents of tape or give a copy to others – say Dr S. Kalyanaraman, as otherwise, I am afraid that the tape might be tampered or even disappear or they can simply say, the recorder did not record.

    What is now happening? Once G. P. Srinivasan has pointed how we have been lacking in recording the events viz., taking photographs, video-graphing the proceedings etc., in spite of being in 21st century. Thus, as I apprehended, I am afraid that the tape might be tampered or even disappear or they can simply say, the recorder did not record.. Anyway, let us hope as Iravatham Mahadevan has accepted that he edited his draft based on the tape.

    Vedaprakash
    18-07-2009.

  2. vedaprakash Says:

    On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:28 AM, Michael Witzel wrote:

    Over the past few days and the weekend, I have followed these threads with increasing amusement.

    Relying, as usual, on hearsay and colportage several of you, especially someone misnamed Vedaprakash, have expanded on wrong “facts” by fertile fantasy and great (often juvenile) imagination, clearly showing the underlying mind complex plaguing Hindutvavadins:

    why not just be yourself, like the Thais or Japanese, or Nepalis for that matter? That is how I experienced unpolitical Hinduism (and Buddhism) during my nearly 6 years in Nepal (1972-78). No Hindutvavadin in sight then.

    As mentioned, I have greatly enjoyed the virtual Saturnalia (or Holi) played out on the web in connection with my recent visit to India. Since this is the weekend, just a few notes to all so vividly interested in my visit and talks.

    Actually, as I pointed out on the IER list, I was actually invited by the Indian Academy of SCIENCES, whose members are sober scholars, with whom one can easily talk and discuss — unlike those writing in this thread. Scholarship is one thing, baseless opinion, belief and and political stance something else — best reserved to to places outside Academia.

    I will not comment on all the misreporting and fantasy, especially those by one Vedaprakash, who should rather change his name to Avidya-Prakasha: he has constantly NOT understood at all was I said, more often has misunderstood me, has misinformed and has actually lied in his blogs.

    Nothing new in that: I have been used to such attacks for the past 15 years or so, ever since I wrote a paper on the history of the Rgveda that irked Hindutvavadins. So be it. As the Romans said: verba volant, scripta manent (words fly, writings remain).

    Just one tiny detail: of course, I answered the first question put to me at Madras Skt. College, but I actually “could not answer” (as you say) the second question put by the same “independent researcher” — simply as I was *cut off* … So much for satyam eva jayate. May the “tap” or “tapping” as Vedaprakash says, show what I said and where I did not have the time/opportunity go on:

    Lies, damned lies and Hindutva pronouncements. Bata, bato ‘si (RV).

    About the other ‘responses’ and accusations, the less said the better. A waste of time. Maybe that is what is intended.

    However, I like Rajaram’s best: his motto seems to be “attack is the best defense”. I had long forgotten our debunking of his “decipherment” of the Indus signs (and his faking a ‘horse’ seal), done in FRONTLINE, Oct. 2000.

    I certainly am not obsessed (rather, amused) with him; however, he clearly is with me, as I have spoilt his game and he uses every opportunity to attack: for nearly 5 years, since December 2005(!), he has done so in connection with the California schoolbook agitation; he has written a letter per month or so, with the usual accusations, to my University President and Provost to kick me out and close down our Department … with no success, of course.
    Instead, we are in the process of seriously expanding it🙂

    All very amusing.
    Ity alam muurkhapralaapena!

    Rather, back to my own work… one of which happens to be a brief history of Old India (beware, all Hindutvavadins!)

    MW.

  3. vedaprakash Says:

    From the statistics, I understand that Indo-Eurosia group has visited 20 times yesterday.

    This shows that they are interested in reading.

    Therefore, Michael Witzel’s comments on my write-up are posted here for convenience.

    The Indo-Eurasia group members can comment and engage themselves here for dialogue.

  4. vedaprakash Says:

    With reference to Witzel’s comments, my rely sent to him has been as follows:

    ——————————–
    Mananiya Michael Witzel,

    Saprema Namaskaram.

    I accept your ashirwad whole-heartedly.

    Dear Sri Witzel, as a learned man, try to be courteous and use polite words. There should not be ego and arrogance for the learned.

    Coming to your accusation, I am afraid, you have only misunderstood about the tape or perhaps purposely tried to confuse fearing the content of the tape.

    What we have been discussing about the tape is that one of Sanskrit Department of Madras University, where you conducted your so-called “conference” on 08-07-2009.

    Everybody knows that on 06-07-2009, at Sanskrit College, the proceedings were not taped. If so, then, that would be also revealing to tell the truth, as to how you evaded the second question.

    As we understand, I repeat even as on date, you are not sending your papers to K. V. Ramakrishna Rao, as promised in front of others on 06-07-2009.

    Ironically, your friend – IM has also not been responding.

    In fact, I have only included all e-mail IDs so that the discussion would be transparent.

    We do not discuss anything separately, as you are doing in IER as mentioned by you.

    As a freelancer, I was the person who could cover your “conferences” and posted in blogs.

    If you compare my write-up and that of Iravatham Mahavedan about his speech, even IM would have surprised about my reporting, as my reporting has been accurate. Whereas you accuse it is misreporting and all.

    If you point out specifically, where I have misreported so that either I correct it or I challenge you, if you decide to change your stand.

    Do not try to take shelter under the “Hindutva bogey”, when you could not face the facts. Just by accusing or branding everybody “Hinduntvavadin” you cannot escape.

    I pray god for peace to prevail upon us.

    Vedaprakash
    20-07-2009

  5. vedaprakash Says:

    With reference to the second comment of Prof. Michael Witzel, my comments have been posted as the fourth one.

    Then, On Jul 20, 2009, at 7:30 AM, Rahul Chaturvedi wrote:

    > Mr Witzel,
    >
    > Your amoral arrogance amuses me immensely. Perhaps a few years behind bars and a permanent banishment from the civilization of academicians as the evil that laughs in wake of humble criticism, unchecked because of patronization of the forces that allow you to be the animal that you have become.
    >
    > You were indeed speechless in Delhi, as we were prepared to file for your warrant and have you arrested for your rants over the last few years. You were alerted so you kept quiet. Then like a mouse you went to a closed door meeting in Pondicherry.
    >
    > Now that you are back on our soil here in the US, you seem to have developed the ability to respond with amusement. You are as much an embarrassment to everything American in value as you are a Historian.
    >
    > Your time in Germany is long over.
    >
    > Amusement that transforms to fear in wake of opposition is a substantial flaw in character. A character of a “weak evil”. I challenge you to go to India and rant to your fullest. Then you might find interesting resemblances to the food in the jail to the history that you may have invented.
    >
    > As you perhaps may know, the contemporary history of India has produced many traitors to the land. Some of them espouse you and licked up to you. We all know you do not deserve your faculty title.
    >
    > Now that you have proven that you are absolutely devoid of contrition, morality and ability to right yourself and will not stop till you die. perhaps time has come to rally much of the common man, woman and child to unveil the monsters that infect the world in the guise of academicians.
    >
    > Thank you for removing all doubt about who you are.

    Therefore, I am adding this.

  6. vedaprakash Says:

    6. Interestingly, as Michael has responded as follows, his response is also added here:

    On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Michael Witzel wrote:

    As always, your message is full of misconceptions, half-truths, and lies.

    If you were so certain that you had a case against me (on what grounds???) why didn’t you proceed with the warrant, police, judges etc.??

    Your empty threats will not deter me from future visits to India, if and when I choose.

    BTW: I was not speechless at Delhi.. and I went on an information (not lecture) trip to Pondy BEFORE coming to Delhi: you cannot even comprehend what you read…

    As for Germany: they have recently given me, a member of the German Oriental Society, the rare honor to declare me as ‘honorary member’. See my website:
    Just as the American Academy has done in 2003. They all must be deluded? Rather, isn’t it YOU?

    And, thanks for declaring me an animal: we all are, as per biology. Just, hopefully, sentient beings, about which I have my doubts when I read your emails.

    Go back and learn all the 4 Vedas, as you should do per your ancestors! Instead of seeking the elusive Kamadhenu in America. Then come back to discuss factual details…

    Yours, a co-animal

    MW

  7. vedaprakash Says:

    7. Significantly, Rahul Chaturvedi replies as follows and it is added:

    — On Tue, 7/21/09, Rahul Chaturvedi wrote:

    From: Rahul Chaturvedi
    Subject: animal Witzel – He has recognized himself… What a revelation!
    To: “Michael Witzel”
    Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 7:50 AM

    Michael Witzel ( the remains of an uncloaked Nazi) has identified himself –

    He writes to me: Yours, a co-animal: (Please read the message below.)

    Thank you Michael. Your stupidity, insolence and vanity continues to entertain all of us.

    ,But, wait a second, this truthful admission will still not avoid a jail term, even if you try to call yourself a snake publicly.

  8. மகாலிங்கத்தின் குமரிக்கண்டமும், ஸ்டீவ் ஃபார்மரின் கிண்டலும்! « சரித்திரவரைவியல்சித்தாந்தங Says:

    […] [6] Vedaprakash, Iravatham Mahadevan’s Speech: Authorized Version, spoken version,  tapped version and my version, https://ontogenyphylogenyepigenetcs.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/iravatham-mahadevan%E2%80%99s-speech-aut… […]

  9. மகாலிங்கத்தின் குமரிக்கண்டமும், ஸ்டீவ் ஃபார்மரின் கிண்டலும்! « சரித்திரவரைவியல்சித்தாந்தங Says:

    […] [6] Vedaprakash, Iravatham Mahadevan’s Speech: Authorized Version, spoken version,  tapped version and my version, https://ontogenyphylogenyepigenetcs.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/iravatham-mahadevan%E2%80%99s-speech-aut… […]

  10. மகாலிங்கத்தின் குமரிக்கண்டமும், ஸ்டீவ் ஃபார்மரின் கிண்டலும்! « சரித்திரவரைவியல்சித்தாந்தங Says:

    […] [6] Vedaprakash, Iravatham Mahadevan’s Speech: Authorized Version, spoken version,  tapped version and my version, https://ontogenyphylogenyepigenetcs.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/iravatham-mahadevan%E2%80%99s-speech-aut… […]

  11. மகாலிங்கத்தின் குமரிக்கண்டமும், ஸ்டீவ் ஃபார்மரின் கிண்டலும்! « சரித்திரவரைவியல்சித்தாந்தங Says:

    […] [6] Vedaprakash, Iravatham Mahadevan’s Speech: Authorized Version, spoken version,  tapped version and my version, https://ontogenyphylogenyepigenetcs.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/iravatham-mahadevan%E2%80%99s-speech-aut… […]

  12. Guy Hayenga Says:

    Guy Hayenga

    Iravatham Mahadevan’s Speech: Authorized Version, spoken version, tapped version and my version | ontogeny-phylogeny-epigenetics

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: